1) I have been following this “Motherhood Around the World” series on one of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, since it began. They profile American women who are raising their children abroad, and describe the unique cultural differences in raising children and living life in general. The most recent post in the series highlights Germany.
2) Coca Cola has been test-marketing Coca Cola Life here in Argentina for months. It’s sweetened with Stevia and has a green label… and is apparently making its way to US shelves soon. Our take? Weird aftertaste.
3) Levo League has a great article about how to work out with coworkers. Timely, both for me down here (maybe some Zumba classes in the next few weeks!) and back in the States. A few coworkers are spending their lunch breaks doing either T25 or PyLo (both of which I am dying to try!). Levo League is a great online resource for women who are Gen Y/Millennial and are looking for some career and life camaraderie.
4) Here’s a really cool look into the American exhibition in Moscow in 1959, where the US tried to court Soviets with fancy consumer products–and the location of the famed Kitchen Debate between Kruschev and Nixon.
6) This article about the rigorous process that all recipes in Bon Appetite go through is a fantastic read.
Have a good weekend, everyone!