Long time, no posting on this topic! Here’s what I’ve been reading over the past few weeks.
1) Fast Company wrote a great article about women saying “sorry” too often and its consequences.
2) Zach Weinersmith (the mind behind one of my favorite comics, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal) and wonderful artist Boulet did a great Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Reddit.
3) Why Google is so Interested in Kenya’s Transit System. Interesting–and even more so since my sister just came back from visiting Kenya with her boyfriend.
4) I have been loving College Humor’s video series on “What If Google Was a Guy”–hilariously on point. Here’s Part 3.
5) There is such a thing as an agricultural Roomba, and it is awesome.
That’s all I’ve got for now! Happy Monday, everyone.